Tuesday 11 December 2012

I, Robot Movie Summary And Review

The main characters in I, Robot was Del Spooner, Susan Calin and Sonny. The setting is the year 2035 in Chicago. The premise of the movie was that the robots turned evil because this one robot called Viki had control over all those robot. There are these three rules which basically means that the robot can not harm a human. The rules are installed inside of the robot. So the three main characters tried to kill Viki so they won't be evil. Sonny is a different robot which means he can break those three rules. Sonny was not in control. Sonny is a nice robot so it helped. How the movie ended was that Viki dies.

I, Robot Movie Question

Who is the main character in the movie?
The main character in the movie is Del Spooner, Susan Calin and Sonny.
Who was the different robot?
The different robot is Sonny.
Did the robot really turned evil?
The robot did not really turned evil. They were controlled by Viki.
Did Del Spooner liked the robots?
No because he just don't like the robot because they don't have a soul or emotions.
Who controlled the robots when they turned evil?
Viki controlled the robots when they turned evil.

 I, Robot (2004)
 Blu-ray Screenshot #15 / 35

What I liked about the movie was the action part of the movie. What I dislike was that I think the movie should be longer. My favourite part was when the main character were fighting the robots.

I give I, Robot 4 stars because it was a pretty good movie.












No comments:

Post a Comment